Forms & Procedures

Requests for access cards can be made through Campus Safety & Security by filling out the appropriate authorization forms.  Completed forms should be returned to Lori Shields - Campus Police Administrative Assistant. Authorization must be granted either by the Departmental Designated Authority or Professor for the area requested. Staff requiring access cards must have the Departmental Designated Authority sign their form. Once your card is ready, you will receive an email to pick-up the card from the Campus Police Office located at SW304. You will be required to bring ID and sign for receipt. Questions regarding access control, electronic locks or other security-related enquiries can be directed to Carvill Lo - Manager, Security Systems and Services -


Access Request Forms