The Chemistry Society at UTSC is a student organization created to promote interest and invoke enthusiasm in all chemistry discipline and to be of aid to students taking chemistry courses at the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus.
Our mission is to cultivate a chemistry community on campus and push for the growth of Chemistry as a department at UTSC.
UTSC Chemistry Society provides numerous events and give members opportunity to work closely with professors while achieving their undergraduate degree!
Some of our events include:
- Various Internal and External Events
- Volunteer Opportunities to Build Your Resumes
- Information Seminars for Graduate/Professional Schools
- Networking Opportunities with Professors AND Industry Professionals
- Field Trips to Distillery District (new!) and Hamilton
We strive to provide students with various volunteering opportunities, career-related information sessions and events while allowing the development of highly valuable and transferable skill sets. In addition, students are exposed to rare and exciting opportunities to closely interact with professors and graduate students within the Physical and Environmental Sciences at the University of Toronto Scarborough.
For more information, please click on our website below or follow us on the following Social Media;