Dr. Kathy Wallace is a Professional Geoscientist (P.Geo.) with over 25 years of experience in the management of contaminated sites throughout Ontario, the U.S. and the Caribbean. Currently she is focused on graduate education and the professional development of practitioners in the environmental sector.
- Practical application of environmental geoscience and hydrogeology
- Environmental Site Assessment
- Investigation of Contaminated Sites
- Contaminated site remediation and Risk Assessment
- Experiential field education and professional practice in environmental geoscience
- Paleoseismology and natural hazards