Website My Webpage Google Scholar
Research and development of a new generation of biosensors to accelerate the discovery of multi target Alzheimer's disease therapeutics modulating amyloid aggregation and other biomolecular targets such as acetylcholinesterase. Analysis on biosensors to detect biomolecular targets in response to therapeutics using miniaturized, cost-effective and rapid techniques.
Awards and Grants
- CNC-IUPAC Travel Award (2014)
- Ontario Early Researcher Award (2012)
- Biomedical Young Investigator Award, Alzheimer Society of Canada (2010)
- F. Kaedi, Z. Yavari, A. R. Abbasian, M. Asmaei, K. Kerman, M. Noroozifar. Synergistic influence of mesoporous spinel nickel ferrite on the electrocatalytic activity of nanostructured palladium. RSC Adv. 2021, 11, 11813.
- Z. Yavari, S. Shaybani, J. Saffari, K. Kerman, M. Noroozifar. CH3OH electrooxidation by nanosized Pd loaded on porous LaMnO3. Mater. Today Chem. 2021, 19, 100398.
- S. Li, J. Zhou, M. Noroozifar, K. Kerman. Gold-Platinum Core-Shell Nanoparticles with Thiolated Polyaniline and Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes for the Simultaneous Voltammetric Determination of Six Drug Molecules. Chemosensors. 2021, 9, 24.
- S. Li, K. Kerman, Electrochemical biosensors for metal-protein interactions in neurodegenerative diseases. Biosens. Bioelectron. 2021, 179, 113035.
- S. Imran, S. Ahmadi, K. Kerman, Electrochemical biosensors for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 and other viruses. Micromachines (Basel), 2021, 12, 174.
- F. Sadegh, A. R. Modarresi-Alam, M. Noroozifar, K. Kerman, A facile and green synthesis of superparamagnetic Fe3O4@PANI nanocomposite with a core-shell structure to increase triplet state population and efficiency of the solar cells. J. Environ. Chem. Engin. 2021, 9, 104942.
- C. Ferrag, S. Li, K. Jeon, N. M. Andoy, R. M. A. Sullan, S. Mikhaylichenko, K. Kerman, Polyacrylamide hydrogels doped with different shapes of silver nanoparticles: Antibacterial and mechanical properties, Colloids Surf. B Biointerfaces, 2021, 197, 111397.
For more publications see: https://bioelectrochemistry.utoronto.ca/publications/