Atmospheric and Physical Chemistry
Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Science (2007)
- S.N. Wren and D.J. Donaldson, "Exclusion of nitrate to the air-ice interface during freezing", J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 2, 1967-1971 (2011)
- S.A. Styler, M.E. Loiseaux, D.J. Donaldson, "Substrate effects in the photoenhanced ozonation of pyrene", Atmos. Chem. Phys., 11, 1243-1253 (2011)
- T.F. Kahan, N.-O. A. Kwamena, D.J. Donaldson,"Different photolysis kinetics at the surface of frozen freshwater vs frozen salt solutions", Atmos. Chem. Phys., 10, 10917-10922 (2010)
- D.J. Donaldson, C. George, V. Vaida, "Red sky at night: Long wavelength photochemistry in the atmosphere", Environ. Sci. Technol., 44, 5321-5326 (2010).
- S. N. Wren, T.F. Kahan, K. B. Jumaa and D. J. Donaldson, " Spectroscopic studies of the heterogeneous reaction between O3(g) and halides at the surface of frozen salt solutions", J. Geophys. Res., 115, D16309, doi: 10.1029/2010JD013929 (2010).
For more publications see: http://www.chem.utoronto.ca/staff/DJD/