Government Sponsored Student Loans

Students who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents may be eligible for financial assistance from their provincial governments. Applications are usually available in late May or early June.

OSAP (Ontario Student Assistant Program) OSAP is administered at the University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC) by the Campus Graduate Administrator in the Office of the Dean and Vice-Principal. Students with other provincial student loans should contact the Campus Graduate Administrator. Previous OSAP loan holders who are no longer receiving OSAP but who require a Continuation of Interest Free Status form should either contact the Campus Graduate Administrator to set up an appointment or see the student services counter at the School of Graduate Studies during their regular office hours (10:00 to 4:00 pm).

If you require the assistance of an OSAP Counselor, please contact Admissions and Awards (172 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5R 0A3) at416-978-2190 to set up an appointment.