Coastal Science, Hydrodynamics and Sediment Transport, Morphodynamics, Environmental Impact.
- Aagaard, T. and Greenwood, B. 2009. Measuring suspended sand transport using acoustic doppler profilers. Proceedings, Coastal Processes 2009, Malta, WIT Press (in prep.).
- Aagaard, T., Hughes, M.G., Greenwood, B. and Kroon, A. 2009. Net offshore bar migration and decay: observations and modeling. Marine Geology (in prep.).
- Greenwood, B., 2009. Structural signatures of wave and current processes in a lacustrine, barred shoreface, Georgian Bay, Canada. Sedimentary Geology (in prep.).
- Greenwood, B., 2009. Structural signatures of sediment transport and local hydrodynamics associated with the growth of a cuspate shoreline rhythm. J. Coastal Research (in prep.).
- Greenwood, B., Brander, R.W. and Hughes, M.G., 2009. Water and sediment flux through a rip cell system: Bennett's Beach, Hawks Nest, NSW, Australia. Marine Geology (in prep.).
- Greenwood, B., Brander, R.W., Hughes, M.G., Baldock, T.E., Aagaard, T., 2009. Sediment flux in a rip channel on a barred intermediate beach under low wave energy. Proceedings, Coastal Processes 2009, Malta, WIT Press (in prep).
- Aagaard, T., Kroon, A, Hughes, M. and Greenwood, B., 2008. Field observations on the formation of a nearshore bar. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 33: 1021-1032.
- Aagaard, T. and Greenwood, B., 2008. Infragravity wave contribution to surf zone sediment transport - the role of advection. Marine Geology, 251: 1-14.
- Houser, C. and Greenwood, B, 2007. Onshore migration of a swash bar during a storm. Journal of Coastal Research, 23:1-14.
- Greenwood,B., Premanand-Schwartz, A. and Houser, C., 2006. Emergence and migration of a nearshore bar: sediment flux and morphological change on a multi-barred beach in the Great Lakes. Géographie physique et Quaternaire, 60: 31-47, Special Issue. S.B. McCann Memorial Volume, edited by M-L. Byrne, (Invited Paper).
- Greenwood, B., 2006. Bimodal cross-lamination in wave-ripple formsets: a note on possible origins. J. Coastal Research, 22(5): 1220-1229, Special Issue, Jim Allen Memorial Volume, Editor. N. Psuty, (Invited Paper).
- Houser, C., Greenwood, B. and Aagaard, T., 2006. Morphodynamic feedback: response of the upper shoreface to sequential storm events. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms (in press).
- Houser C., Greenwood, B., and Aagaard, T., 2006. Divergent response of an intertidal swash bar. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 31: 1775-1791.
- Greenwood, B., Permanand-Schwartz, A. and Houser, C.A., 2005. Wave set up, undertow & frequency dependent sediment flux on a multi-barred lacustrine shoreface. Proceedings, 2nd International Coastal Symposium, Hofn, Iceland, CD-ROM 12 pages.
- Houser, C. and Greenwood, B., 2005. Hydrodynamics and sediment transport within the inner surf zone of a lacustrine multiple-barred nearshore. Marine Geology, 218: 37-63.