HBSC and Master of Teaching
The UTSC Honour’s Bachelor + OISE Master of Teaching
(HBSC +MT) Combined Degree Programs offered by
UTSC and the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), give you the best of both worlds – pursue the undergraduate subjects you’re most passionate about and get early admission to one of the world’s most prestigious schools of education.
As part of the Combined Degree Programs, undergraduate students will complete 1.0 credits in graduate courses offered by OISE, which can be counted toward both degrees.
The HBSC + MT Combined Degree Programs will:
- Give you the opportunity to acquire the content background you’ll need for the teaching profession
- Give you an opportunity to gain early graduate admission to the Master of Teaching program offered by OISE
- Provide you with a clear pathway towards the teaching profession, and access to an enriched combination of academic programs
- Give you the opportunity to earn two University of Toronto degrees
- Give you the opportunity to be recommended to the Ontario College of Teachers for a Certificate of Qualification, certifying you to teach in Ontario schools
- Guide you in gaining experience working with groups of children
For more information, please click here.