I am an assistant professor in Computer and Mathematical Sciences at UTSC working on algebraic and geometric topology. Previously I was a Benjamin Pierce Fellow at Harvard, a postdoc at Copenhagen University, and a PhD student at Stanford University.
- Curriculum Vitae (updated spring 2022).
Here are some corrections to published papers:
- Errata for “The May-Milgram filtration and Ek-cells”.
- Errata for “On the cohomology of Torelli groups”.
- Errata for “Some finiteness results for automorphisms groups of manifolds”.
- Errata for “Three applications of delooping to h-principles”.
Here are some notes:
- 2023, Graduate school admissions presentation.
- 2023, Purdue lectures on homological stability in high-dimensional manifold theory.
- 2023, Another proof of parametrised isotopy extension.
- 2023, Posets of decompositions.
- 2022, EAST lectures on diffeomorphisms and embeddings.
- 2022, MSRI lectures on stable homotopy theory.
- 2021, Rings whose general linear groups do not exhibit homological stability.
- updated 2020, Oriented bordism.
- updated 2020, Space-filling functions.
- 2019, A short proof that K8(Z)=0, a shorter version of the result joint with Dutour-Sikiric, Elbaz-Vincent and Martinet which is occasionally referenced.
- 2019, UPenn talk on Diffeomorphisms of disks.
- 2019, here you can find a list of the relations in the tautological ring that Morita found in his paper Generators for the tautological algebra of the moduli space of curves, computed using this Mathematica notebook.
- 2018, NRW talk on homology of general linear groups.
- 2018, Thursday seminar lecture on Arone-Dwyer.
- 2017, Three lectures on topological manifolds.