Community engagement is an integral part of the development of the University of Toronto Scarborough in enriching student experiential learning experiences, creating research opportunities, and actively participating with governments, business and residents by expanding our role as a city building institution. Through the establishment of academic and co-curricular service opportunities that respond to community defined priorities, students and the citizens they serve will enrich their learning of the social, cultural, ethical, environmental and political dimensions of civic life.
Our Community Partnerships and Engagement Annual Reports provide a general overview of our community engagement strategy and initiatives in many diverse areas.
- 2019 Inclusive Excellence in Action
- 2018 The Power of Community Storytelling - People and Stories of Scarborough
- 2017 Driving Growth
- 2016 Creating Dynamic Partnerships - U of T Scarborough and the Malvern Community
- 2015 Environment & Physical Literacy
- 2014 KGO-UTSC Partnership - Planning for the Future
- An Emerging Model of Community-University Partnership - Evaluation of the Kingston-Galloway/Orton Park - University of Toronto Scarborough Partnership (2011-2014)
- 2013 Eco-Summit
- 2012 Eco-Summit