Payments in the Parking Office
- Debit, Visa, Mastercard, American Express,and Discover credit cards, and certified cheques or money orders are accepted, subject to change without notice.
- Payments made by credit card will only be accepted from the named credit card holder. Students may not sign a receipt for a non-chip/PIN card on behalf of anyone else. Current rate information is available on the Permit Rate page.
- Eligible monthly and bi-weekly paid appointed staff and faculty members may have their parking payments deducted from their pay. Applicants must be appointed employees or employees holding contracts in excess of 36 months duration. Casual employees and those on contract for less than 36 months are ineligible for payroll deduction.
- To be removed from payroll deduction, a parking permit must be returned to the Parking Office by the tenth day of the month. Cancellation of deductions will be effective upon receipt of permit at the Parking Office.
- Please note: Once a South lot permit is cancelled there is no guarantee of renewal privileges.
- Applications to start and finish deductions must be made at the Parking Office by the tenth day of the month.
- Faculty/staff holding minimum 51% appointment at the University of Toronto Scarborough and holding a valid University of Toronto Scarborough parking permit are eligible to purchase Scarborough/St. George parking permits.
- Contract employees who are hired for less than 36 months as per the terms of their contract and are ineligible for payroll deduction, may still purchase a North Lot permit if available. Paying by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit, certified cheque or money order.