Let’s celebrate the beginning of your U of T Scarborough experience!
Our contest for admitted students is called Predict My Program. You're going to give us three clues of what program you're planning to pursue at U of T Scarborough and we'll see if we can guess your program of interest. If you're still not sure exactly what area(s) you're going to focus on during your studies, that's okay! Just pick an area of interest for you. Have fun and be creative.
All entries will be posted to the UTSC Admissions & Student Recruitment Instagram account. Watch for your own entry and have fun meeting other students and guessing what program they're planning to pursue.
Need some help generating ideas for your entry? Some of our Student Recruitment Assistants have prepared sample entries. Visit our Instagram account to see their submissions!
Here's how to enter:
- Create a short video (10 to 15 seconds) or take some photos and give us three clues of what program you’re planning to pursue. You can submit a video (Instagram reel) or a photo or a collection of photos (up to three) highlighting your three clues. You can feature yourself in your photo or videos, but if you prefer not to appear in your submission and instead use objects or symbols as the focus, that's fine too!
- If you don’t have an Instagram account or your account is private, you can submit a video (10 to 15 seconds) via MP4 format or a URL (for example, a public Google Drive link). Alternatively, you can upload a photo or a series of photos (three images maximum) for your submission. Photos can be uploaded in JPEG or PNG format or via a Google Drive link.
- If you plan to submit using Instagram, please be sure to have your profile set to "public".
- Once your entry is ready, upload it using our contest submission form.
- Follow the UTSC Admissions Instagram account. Watch for your own entry and have fun meeting other students and guessing what program they’re planning to pursue.
We will be doing draws for U of T Scarborough gift cards! We’ll also be giving away some gift cards to the most creative entries.