1. Radhakrishnan, P., Lam, D. & Ho, G. (2009). Giving University Students Incentives to Do Homework Improves their Performance Journal of Instructional Psychology, 36, 219-225.
2. Radhakrishnan, P., Lam, D. & Tamura, E. (2010). Structured Experimentation with Databases improves Argumentative Writing. Teaching of Psychology, 37(3), 210-215.
3. Radhakrishnan, P. & Schimmack, U., Lam, D. (2012). Repeatedly Answering Questions that Elicit Inquiry-based Thinking Improves Writing. Journal of Instructional Psychology, 38, 247-252.
4. Radhakrishnan, P. & Kerr, E., (2018). Prompted Written Reflection as a Tool for Metacognition: Applying Theory in Feedback. Improve with Metacognition.
5. Radhakrishnan, P. & Sookdeo, S. (2018). “Feedback: Talking to a stonewall.” In S. de Janasz & J. Crossman (Eds.) Teaching Human Resource Management: An Experiential Approach. Edward Elgar: Northampton, MA.
6. Trafimow D. & Radhakrishnan, P. (1995). The Cognitive Organization of Sex and Occupation Stereotypes. British Journal of Social Psychology, 34, 189-197.
7. Gelfand, M. J., Kuhn, K. M., & Radhakrishnan, P. (1996). “The Effect of Value Difference on Social Interaction Processes and Job Outcomes: Implications for Managing Diversity” in M. N. Ruderman, M. W. Hughes-James & S. E. Jackson (Eds.) Selected Research on Work Team Diversity (pp. 53-74) Center for Creative Leadership: Greensboro, NC.
8. Radhakrishnan, P. & Chan, D. K-S. (1997). Cultural Differences in the Relation Between Self-Discrepancy and Life Satisfaction: Examining Personal and Parental Goals. International Journal of Psychology, 32 387-398.
9. Schneider, K. T., Hitlan, R. T., & Radhakrishnan P. (2000). The Nature and Correlates of Ethnic Harassment Experiences in Multiple Contexts. Journal of Applied Psychology, 85, 3-12.
10. Radhakrishnan, P., Kuhn, K. M. & Gelfand, M. J. (2000). The Role of Allocentrism in Perceptions and Reactions to Congruity. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 24, 725-740.
11. Carpenter, S. & Radhakrishnan, P. (2000). Allocentrism and Idiocentrism as Predictors of Ingroup Perceptions: An Individual Difference Extension of Cultural Differences. Journal of Research in Personality, 34, 262-268.
12. Carpenter, S. & Radhakrishnan, P. (2002). The Relation between Allocentrism and Perceptions of In-groups. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 28, 1528-1537.
13. Spector, P., et al., Radhakrishnan, P., et al. (2001). An International Study of the Psychometric Properties of the Hofstede Values Survey Module 1994: A Comparison of Individual and Country/Province Level Results. Applied Psychology: An International Review, 50, 278-290.
14. Spector, P., et al., Radhakrishnan, P., et al. (2001). Do National Levels of Individualism and Internal Locus of Control Relate To Well-Being: An Ecological Level International Study. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 22, 1-18.
15. Spector, P., et al., Radhakrishnan, P., et al. (2002). Locus of Control and Well-Being at Work: How Generalizable Are Western Findings? Academy of Management Journal, 45, 453-466.
16. Schimmack, U., Radhakrishnan, P., Oishi, S., Dzokoto, V., & Ahadi, S. (2002). Culture, Personality, and Subjective Well-Being: Integrating Process Models of Life-Satisfaction. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 82, 582-593.
17. Reid, L.D. & Radhakrishnan, P. (2003). How Race Still Matters: The Relation Between Race and General Campus Climate. Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, 9, 263-275.
18. Bernin, P., et al., Radhakrishnan, P., & Vesselina, R. (2004). Coping Strategies among Swedish Female and Male Managers in an International Context. International Journal of Stress Management, 10, 376-391.
19. Oishi, S., Hahn, J., Schimmack, U., Radhakrishnan, P., Dzokoto, V., & Ahadi, S. (2005). The Measurement of Values Across Cultures: A Pair-Wise Comparison Approach. Journal of Research in Personality, 39, 299-305.
20. Low, D. K-S., Radhakrishnan, P., Schneider, K. T., & Rounds, J. (2007).The Experiences of Bystanders of Workplace Ethnic Harassment. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37, (10), 2261-2297.
21. Schneider, K. T. & Radhakrishnan, P. (2018). Three Dilemmas for Academics: Gender Disparities in Scholarship, Teaching, and Service. Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Perspectives on Science and Practice, 11, 428-433.
22. Inman, M., Radhakrishnan, P. & Liggett, K. (2020). The Socialization-Stress Model of Workplace Racial Harassment: Antecedents, Consequences, and Implications. Manuscript to appear in “Research in Human Resource Management”.
23. Radhakrishnan, P., Arrow, H. & Sniezek, J. (1996). Hoping, Predicting, Performing and Learning: Toward a Dynamic Model of the Self-evaluation of Performance. Human Performance, 9, 23-49.
24. Sniezek, J., Radhakrishnan, P., & Probst, T. M. (2008). Charting the Course of Self evaluations and Social Comparisons Over Time. In Columbus, F. (Ed.). Psychology of Decision Making. Nova Science: Hauppauge, NY.