A Global Network Of Trusted Employers
We provide employers with a highly personalized recruitment service to ensure the right student is placed in the right role, and to support them at home and abroad.
The following is a selection of employers who have hired Management & International Business students in domestic or International work terms:
- Adobe (Hong Kong)
- Aga Khan University (Kenya; Dubai)
- Commerzbank (Germany)
- HSBC (Hong Kong)
- Johnson & Johnson
- KPMG (Hong Kong)
- Mercedes-Benz (France)
- PwC (Hong Kong)
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Sanofi Pasteur Ltd.
Hire The Leaders Of Tomorrow, Today
Graduates of the University of Toronto consistently rank among the most employable university graduates in the world. Graduating with 12 months of industry experience, Management & International Business students are in high demand by organizations in the global marketplace.
Their international perspective drives creative problem-solving in a number of functional business areas, including:
- ACCOUNTING: Audit and assurance, budgets and cash flow, internal controls, corporate and personal tax.
- FINANCE: Bond and stock valuations, leasing and purchasing decisions, risk and wealth management strategies, mergers and acquisitions analysis.
- HUMAN RESOURCES: Recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation, health and safety, diversity in the workplace.
- MARKETING: Advertising and promotion, business-to-business, and market research analysis.
- STRATEGIC PLANNING: Management of policy and strategy, pricing strategies, new venture creation, and sales and distribution management.
- ECONOMICS: Policy development, comparing economic systems, regression analysis, organizational strategies, and economic development.
Consult A Global Recruitment Expert
Management Co-op Business Development
telephone: (416) 208-4744
Are you a student seeking information about international co-op placements? Please visit our Management & International Business page for more information.