Office 365 is coming to U of T Scarborough and it is bringing world-class features and improvements to our email system for faculty and staff!
Some of the features and improvements staff and faculty will gain with Office 365:
- 50GB mailbox storage size, up from the current UTORexchange 300MB quota
- 150MB attachment size, up from the current UTORexchange 50MB limit
- A calendaring system that allows for cross-device synchronization
- Video-conferencing and instant messaging with Skype for Business
- Online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote that can be installed on up to 5 devices
- OneDrive collaboration services for co-editing and sharing
Scheduled to be rolled out to the U of T Scarborough campus by mid 2018, this project will provide improved application support to all academic and administrative departments.The project team will work with each department and functional area to create a custom plan suited to their needs while ensuring their teams are personally supported and encounter minimal disruption during the migration.