All Corporate cellphone requests which include new requests, upgrades, plan changes, accessory purchase and disconnections are to be submitted by the BUSINESS OFFICER using any of the online forms.
- New Corporate Cellphone Request
- Upgrade Corporate Cellphone Request
- Corporate Cellphone Cancellation Request
- Accessory Request for Corporate Cellphone
We would like to remind the community about the requirements to enroll in the UofT Corporate Bell Mobility plan
- Employees must submit a request to their immediate manager for approval
- The manager is to approve the request based on departmental requirements and budget and submit the request to their departmental Business Officer.
- The Business Officer is responsible for submitting it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The billing invoice must indicate a UofT billing address
The invoice must be paid directly by UofT. The Corporate plan is intended for departments that require their staff to use a cellphone for University business. It is not intended for individual use even if the individual plans to submit an expense reimbursement to their department. If you require a phone for Individual use, you would need use the Employee Personal Plan