Corporate Cellphone forms for new, upgrades, plan changes, and disconnections
All Corporate cellphone requests which include new requests, upgrades, plan changes, accessory purchase and disconnections are to be submitted by the BUSINESS OFFICER using any of the online forms.
- New Corporate Cellphone Request
- Upgrade Corporate Cellphone Request
- Corporate Cellphone Cancellation Request
- Accessory Request for Corporate Cellphone
We would like to remind the community about the requirements to enroll in the UofT Corporate Bell Mobility plan
- Employees must submit a request to their immediate manager for approval
- The manager is to approve the request based on departmental requirements and budget and submit the request to their departmental Business Officer.
- The Business Officer is responsible for submitting it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The billing invoice must indicate a UofT billing address
The invoice must be paid directly by UofT. The Corporate plan is intended for departments that require their staff to use a cellphone for University business. It is not intended for individual use even if the individual plans to submit an expense reimbursement to their department. If you require a phone for Individual use, you would need use the Employee Personal Plan