Bell/Centrex Telephone Requests
All telephone requests which includes new installations, moves, changes related to voicemail or telephone features and disconnections are to be submitted using any of the following user friendly online fillable forms:
- Telephone Line Request Form - used for new installations
- Telephone Move Request Form - used for moving location of an existing line
- Telephone Set Change Request Form - this form is used to upgrade/downgrade your phone set from an analog to digital/digital to analog respectively and any voicemail changes related to the set change
- Feature Change Request Form - this form is used to change any telephone features.
- Bell Phone Repair Request - this form is used for any Bell/Centrex phone repair requests
Once we have received your telephone request, we will submit an on-line request to Telecommunications. A copy of a confirmation # and date of service (typically Bell requires five day turnaround time) will be forwarded to you upon receipt from Telecommunications. Keep this as your reference for reconciling to your Bell bill.