Treatment of Minor Illnesses (including over the counter medications)

Headache, nausea, allergy symptoms, menstrual cramps, colds. If you feel unwell and are not sure if you need to see a doctor you can call the nurse. Nurses can discuss your symptoms and provide you with health information and advice,  or refer you to a doctor/other health care professional for further assessment and investigation when needed.