The My SSP App (My Student Support Program) provides all University of Toronto Scarborough for all students with immediate and/or ongoing confidential 24/7 counselling support for free. Support is available in over 146 languages and you can call or chat with a counsellor directly from your phone whenever, wherever you are.
Students may seek support about:
- Feelings of anxiety and stress
- Balancing work and school
- Stress due to financial challenges
- Loneliness or homesickness
- Difficulty adjusting to life in post-secondary, or transition in housing or even Canada
- Tensions with family, friends or roommates
All University of Toronto Scarborough students can access 24/7 support by:
- Calling 1-844-451-9700 (or 001.416.380.6578 if outside Canada or the USA - call charges apply) Click here for detailed instructions.