Alumni & Friends - Ways to get involved and give back

Medical Notes

If you require a medical note (called a Verification of Student Illness or Injury form) please visit the website of Office of the Registrar for more information. Please note that we cannot give notes in advance. This form needs to be completed at the time of the illness/injury.

Please call the Health & Wellness Centre and ask to speak to a nurse if you have a medical concern and need a Verification of Illness completed. If you require a verification of illness for mental health concern please ask to speak to a counsellor.

The form is available from the Office of the Registrar: