If you need documents for any of the following reasons, these services are considered a "third-party request" and are not covered by OHIP or UHIP. Fees will vary; contact us for more information.
- government legislation
- health club, association or camp
- university admission
- Immunization Form - $25
- 3rd Party Form - $75
Release of medical records
Fees for release of medical records must be paid before the request is processed.
- $30 for up to 20 pages and $0.25 per page thereafter
- $5.00 charge for postage and handling (additional postage charges may apply for US and International mailing)
- Xpresspost shipping (with a tracking number) is available for an addition $15.00
Tuberculosis (TB) Testing
Non-Mandated TB Testing (e.g. volunteer, third party requests):
- $20.00 for the first test (step 1)
- $10.00 for the second test (step 2) if required
These fees include documentation.
- Hepatitis A | $55.00 / dose
- Hepatitis B | $30 / dose
- HPV | 3 shots at $180.00 each
- Hepatitis A and B combined | $60.00 / dose x 3 doses
Birth Control Pills - $15.00/package
- Emergency Contraceptive Pill | $20.00/pkg
Other Contraception Products
- Contraceptive Patch | $15.00/pkg
- Contraceptive Ring | $15/pkg
- Intra-Uterine Sytem (IUS) - 5 year - $375
- $10/wart (excluding genital and plantar warts)
If you need to cancel an appointment, be sure to follow the cancellation policy to avoid any fees – and to free up time for other students using the clinic.
- The fee for missing a medical or counselling appointment is $30.
- The fee for cancelling a psychiatrist appointment with less than 24 hours notice is $100.