If you need documents for any of the following reasons, these services are considered a "third-party request" and are not covered by OHIP or UHIP. Fees will vary; contact us for more information.
- government legislation
- health club, association or camp
- university admission
- Immunization Form - $25
- 3rd Party Form - $75
Release of medical records
Fees for release of medical records must be paid before the request is processed.
- $30 for up to 20 pages and $0.25 per page thereafter
- $5.00 charge for postage and handling (additional postage charges may apply for US and International mailing)
- Xpresspost shipping (with a tracking number) is available for an addition $15.00
Tuberculosis (TB) Testing
Non-Mandated TB Testing (e.g. volunteer, third party requests):
- $20.00 for the first test (step 1)
- $10.00 for the second test (step 2) if required
These fees include documentation.
- Boostrix | Free
- Avaxim (Hepatitis A) | $55.00 / dose
- Engerix (Hepatitis B) | $30 / dose
- Gardasil | 3 shots at $150.00 each
- Gardasil 9 | 3 shots at $175.00 each
- Twinrix (Hepatitis A and B combined) | $60.00 / dose x 3 doses
Birth control can be purchased at the Health & Wellness Centre. Only cash or T-Card are accepted – debit and credit is not accepted.
- Alesse | $15.00/pkg
- Cyclen | $15.00/pkg
- Lolo | $15.00/pkg
- Marvelon 28 | $15.00/pkg
- TriCyclen Lo | $15.00/pkg
- Yaz | $15.00/pkg
- Plan B | $20.00
Other contraception products
- Evra Contraceptive Patch | $15.00/pkg
- NuvaRing | $15/month
- Jaydess | $325.00
- $10/wart (excluding genital and plantar warts)
If you need to cancel an appointment, be sure to follow the cancellation policy to avoid any fees – and to free up time for other students using the clinic.
- The fee for missing a medical or counselling appointment is $30.
- The fee for cancelling a psychiatrist appointment with less than 24 hours notice is $100.