Did you know:
- Many may be at risk for Type-2 Diabetes even if their blood sugar is normal.
- Some immigrant ethnicities genetically are at higher risk to developing Type-2 Diabetes compared to their Canadian-born counterparts.
- People living in Canada and of South Asian origin are three-to-four times more likely to develop Type 2 diabetes than the general population. Find out more!
Sign up for:
- individual risk assessment
- opportunity to learn risk factors and prevention
- one on one consult with nurse and dietitian
Complete a passport and enter to win great prizes too! Register at uoft.me/utscearlydetectiondiabetes