Students can call the Health & Wellness Centre to book an appointment with a nurse to learn about birth control options. During this group session, the nurse will review:
- Birth control options
- How birth control methods are used
- Risks and benefits of birth control methods
- The importance of, and what is involved with a Pap test
- Risk of sexually transmitted infections
- Information on emergency contraception
Following birth control education, students can book an appointment with a doctor to get a prescription for their preferred method of birth control.
All appointments must be made by phone or in person, not via email or online.