Faculty & Staff Support - UTSCTogether
This page houses resources and information for faculty and staff working on the UTSC campus and from home. Updates will be posted as new information becomes available.
Resources and information for faculty, instructors, librarians, library staff and teaching assistants to support teaching and online learning.
- UTSC Centre for Teaching and Learning
- UTSC Academic Advising and Career Centre
- Resources to Support Teaching
- Programming for Instructors to Support Online/Remote Teaching
- COVID-19 Academic Continuity Strategy: 2020-2021
Resources, guidelines and information for researchers from UTSC’s Office of V-P Research & Innovation, U of T’s Division of the Vice-President, Research & Innovation and the Centre for Research & Innovation.
- Faculty request to access research facilities
- Research Labs FAQ
- Resources for Researchers
- COVID-19 Guideline for Reopening Research Spaces
- COVID-19 Research & Innovation Updates
- COVID-19 Response Resources (secure SharePoint site)
- Principals for Research Recovery and Adaptation
Working from home
UTSC's I&ITS team offers remote support, tools and technology tips to help you keep safely connected while working from home.
- Support services for UTSC staff working remotely
- Support services for UTSC faculty
- Online Lunch & Learn Sessions
- Cyber Security Tips for Remote Work
- UTSC I&ITS Remote Work Checklist
- Beware of Email Phishing Attacks
- Protect Yourself Against Malware
Health, mental health and wellness
For information about health care and mental health supports available to UTSC faculty and staff, please visit the Health and Safety Information page.
Recreation, Athletics & Wellness Centre
Faculty and staff are invited to visit the Department of Athletics & Recreation’s Virtual Summer Programs and get active.
Human Resources & Equity information
Visit Working at U of T for the latest information about COVID-19 policies, guidelines and resources.
STILL HAVE COVID QUESTIONS? Submit a question here or refer to the following pages for more details: