Wed, 1 February 2023, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST | Highland Hall Event Centre
Why participate at Launch Winter?
- Promote your brand and company culture directly to co-op students.
- Soft screen talent in person, in real life - no more making "eye contact" with your computer and frozen screens in awkward moments.
- Increase applications - students are more likely to apply to a role at your organization once they’ve met you. They know a "real person" is reviewing their applications.
- Bring a current or past co-op student with you to answer questions or speak directly about your company.
Who should participate at Launch Winter?
- Employers who are looking for students to fill paid co-op/internship positions.
What we provide for employers at Launch Winter?
- Free high-top table with linen display.
- Convenient hours and location (4 - 7pm at Highland Hall).
- Light refreshment including coffee and tea.
- Social media cross promotion.
- Plus free parking.
New employers to Arts & Science Co-op?
- If your organization is new to recruiting students from U of T Scarborough Arts & Science Co-op Program, please fill in an Employer Inquiry form before registering for this event. You will be contacted by a member of our team.
- Visit our site to learn more about the benefits of hiring students for co-op.
Past participants of Launch – Fall 2022
- Ajax Eye Care
- Amazon Robotics
- Cineplex Digital Media
- Equitable Bank
- FGF Brands Inc.
- IBM Canada
- Klick Health
- MUFG Bank, Canada Branch
- Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corporation
- Ontario Ministry of Education
- Rakuten Kobo
- Sensei Labs
- St. James Town Community Corner
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Temerity Analytics Inc.
- The Bay
- University Health Network
- University of Toronto
(Deadline to RSVP is Monday, January 16).