Alumni & Friends - Ways to get involved and give back

Who should I contact for...


photo of a vintage dial phoneWho to Contact

Contact the Program Advisor for questions about:

  • Course selection
  • Program requirements
  • Waiting lists
  • Pre-requisites
  • Reference letters – general questions regarding grad school and/or employment opportunities – more detailed questions are referred to the affiliated departmental career counsellor at the Academic Advising and Career Centre.

Contact Audrey Glasbergen for questions about:

  • Course syllabi for transfers
  • Directions or departmental contact information

Contact your Professor of Teaching Assistant for questions about:

  • Grades and assignments
  • Exam format and details

Contact AccessAbility Services for information about:

  • Accommodations for coursework and exams related to a disability, including for specific tests and exams
  • Scheduling an appointment with a Disability Consultant or Assistive Technology Consultant

Contact IITS (416-287-4357) about:

  • Problems accessing Quercus, ACORN, or other sites
  • Remote-access issues
  • On-campus printer issues
  • On-campus WiFi issues

Contact the Health and Society Students' Association (HSSA) for information about:

  • Getting involved with HSSA and other student organizations
  • Cross-curricular opportunities
  • Internships, volunteer opportunities, and job opportunities
  • Campus events