It's important that you follow the application process correctly. Below is a list of the steps involved in the admissions process.
Files received that are missing any documents will not be considered for admission.
- We will announce the list of students who are selected to enter the Green Path Entrance Test and Interview by the first week of October .
- We will hold the Green Path entrance test and interview in October. We will select the strongest candidates, and make conditional admissions decisions based on academic achievement and the results of the Green Path entrance test. To be eligible for consideration to UTSC, the student must meet all UTSC academic standards and course pre-requisites.
- Upon receipt of the official conditional admission decision in the beginning of December 2018, the deadline for students to accept the offer and to submit to their school $14,600 program fee (bank draft in Canadian dollars, payable to “University of Toronto”) is Jan 11, 2019 . This payment is fully refundable if the student can show proof that he/she has been rejected for a Canadian Study Permit and if the University of Toronto Scarborough refuses the student after receipt of the final middle school transcript in early 2019, the program fee is fully refunded. This payment minus $4,000 is refundable if the student decides not to pursue the Green Path Program for any other reason.The request of refund must be received before April 1, 2019.
- Your admission offer will be re-evaluated upon reciept of the Chinese middle school graduation examination (Huikao)and the first term result of Grade12 (Senior 3) in late January or early February in 2019.Both results must be consistent with the student's strong past performance.The University reserves the right to rescind the offer of admission in the event that both grades from Huikao and Senior 3 do not satisfy the University's admission requirements.
- The student must provide an official copy of his/her high school graduation diploma along with English translation no later than July 13, 2019.
- Students must meet all UTSC academic standards and course pre-requisites to be eligible for admission to UTSC. (Please click here for more details)