December is an ideal time to contact us, but we accept job postings from December – May each academic year.
The most effective way to submit a completed job posting to us is to email a job description/job posting to email@example.com. If you do not have a job description ready, you may download our Job Posting Submission form, complete it, and return it to the email address found above.
If you have difficulty creating a job posting, we can provide you as much guidance needed in order to create one for you.
For more information, please call us at 416-287-7260 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internship coordinators can assist you at any time during the hiring process. Some of the ways in which we assist our employers are:
- Developing a job description
- Advertising internship opportunities
- Batch delivery of applications via automated email system
- Pre-qualification of candidates upon request
- Interview scheduling
- Extending offers of employment
- Developing work term employment agreement