Aquatic biogeochemical modelling & plankton ecology.
- Sadraddini S., M.E. Azim, Y. Shimoda, S. Bhavsar, S.M. Backus, K.G. Drouillard, and G.B. Arhonditsis. A Bayesian Assessment of the PCB Temporal Trends in Lake Erie Fish Communities. Journal of Great Lakes Research. In Press.
- Sadraddini S., M.E. Azim, Y. Shimoda, S. Bhavsar, S.M. Backus, and G.B. Arhonditsis. Temporal contaminant trends in Lake Erie fish: A dynamic linear modeling analysis. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. In Press.
- Gudimov A., M. Ramin, T. Labencki, C. Wellen, M. Shelar, Y. Shimoda, D. Boyd, G.B. Arhonditsis. Predicting the response of Hamilton Harbour to the nutrient loading reductions: A modeling analysis of the “ecological unknowns”. Journal of Great Lakes Research. In Press.
- Liu, Y., G.B. Arhonditsis, C.A. Stow, and D. Scavia. Comparing Chesapeake Bay Hypoxic-Volume and Dissolved-Oxygen profile predictions with a Bayesian Streeter-Phelps Model. Journal of American Water Resources Association. In Press.
- Gandhi N., M.L. Diamond, R. Razavi, S.P. Bhavsar, E.M. Hodge, S.B. Gewurtz, G.B. Arhonditsis. A modeling assessment of contaminant fate in the Bay of Quinte, Lake Ontario: 2. organic chemicals. Aquatic Ecosystem Health and Management. In Press.
For more publications see: http://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/~georgea/