My Research On-line (MROL) is a service open to all Principal Investigators (PIs) and Co-investigators with awards administered by the University of Toronto. Administrative support staff may also use this service to view PI accounts.
For inquiries related to MROL please contact email@example.com
Using the same userid and password as that is for Employee Self-serv (ESS) researchers can:
- View the status of research applications
- View Funded Research Digests (FReDs)
- View the status of ethical review protocols
- View research funds, account balances and details on expenditures online.
- View award history as a Principal Investigator or Co-investigator at UofT
Most researchers have been set up for this service. If you have a grant at the University of Toronto and have not yet been set up - please consult with your Business Officer who will contact UTSC Financial Services. This system uses your AMS id for access. To gain access to the MROL system please go to the MROL website.
MROL for Business Officers is generally set up with the request for access to the Universities Financial Information System (FIS). This system will use your AMS id for access.