- Furniture moving, boxes, tables and chairs, delivery and disposal
- Intercampus moves and deliveries
- Office moves and rearrangement
- Departmental moves are charged according to the project organizing the move
- Event set up and take down
- Exam set up and take down
- Minor maintenance
- Set up and take down of events. Any events that require maintenance staff after hours will be charged at the overtime rate.
- Custom bulbs, such as bulbs for fume hoods and displays are to be ordered and paid for directly by the departments.
- Overtime will apply for any work requiring maintenance staff to work after hours and weekends (Regular hours are Monday-Friday 7a.m.-9p.m.)
- Space Booking: Please ensure the space booking includes setup and reset time.
Please contact Department of Student Life
Staff & Faculty
Please contact Retail and Conference Services
- Furniture Booking: Maintenance only provides 6ft rectangular tables and chairs. For all other furniture requirements (coat racks, cruiser tables etc.) please contact Retail & Conference Services (RCS). Written approval of booking is required from RCS prior to work order request to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit work order request: Event setup template
[Note: All event work order request must be submitted 48 hours prior to the event date.]
- Event Name:
- Setup Date:
- Setup Time:
- Event Date:
- Event Time:
- Setup requirements:
- Tear down date:
- Tear down time:
- Attach floor plan
Submit work order for the following moves with clear instructions.
Office and Laboratory Moves
- Ensure the furniture and cabinets are fully emptied prior to the move.
- Label all furniture required to be moved.
- Clearly label fragile items.
- If applicable, unplug all electronics.
- Include a floor plan illustrating the placement of the furniture in the new office.
Disposal of Furniture/Equipment:
- Empty and label all items to be discarded.
Note: Ensure contact name and phone number is included on the work order for questions/concerns regarding the move.
- Confidential shredding bins are available upon a work order request.
- All confidential documents placed in boxes are required to be clearly labeled “CONFIDENTIAL SHREDDING” upon a work order request.