Are you looking for challenging, meaningful work in a supportive and diverse environment? Apply to work at the University of Toronto, and find out first-hand why it is rated one of Canada's top 100 employers.
The University of Toronto is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
Fall 2018 and Winter 2019 Course Instructor Positions (CUPE 3902 Unit 1)
- ENGA02H3 Critical Writing About Literature (Lecture Section 2, 3, and 4)
- ENGB04H3 Critical Thinking About Poetry (Lecture Section 1)
- ENGA02H3 Critical Writing About Literature (Lecture Section 1 and 3)
Fall 2018 and Winter 2019 Sessional Lecturer Positions (CUPE 3902 Unit 3)
- ENGC87H3 Creative Writing: Fiction II (Lecture Section 1)
- ENGB35H3 Children's Literature (Lecture Section 1)
- ENGB61H3 Creative Writing Fiction I (Lecture Seciton 1)
CUPE 3902 Unit 3 Positions can also be viewed here