UTSC's spill kit program is available for departments to keep a spill kit on hand in areas where hazardous materials and chemicals are used.
Each spill kit is designed to meet the needs of the specific work area, and includes personal protective equipment, and materials needed to control or clean a spill.
The spill kits should be located where employees can easily access them in the event of a spill.
- Chemical Spills on Body
- Chemical Spill Procedures
- Mercury Spill Procedures
- Radioactive Material Spill Procedures
- Polychlorinated Biphenyl [PCB] Spills
- Spill Reporting Procedures
- Spill Kit Numbers and Locations at UTSC
- UTSC's Hazardous Spill Control Procedures
*If spill kits or replenishing supplies are required, please complete the form and submit to the EHS office located in the Science Wing - SW 300.