Bulletin Board Locations
Bulletin Board Requirements
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- University of Toronto Health & Safety Policy
- University of Toronto Workplace Harassment Policy
- University of Toronto Workplace Violence Policy
- JHSC Membership Listing and Minutes of Last Meeting
- WSIB In Case of Injury Poster
- MOL Work Prevention Starts Here Poster
- MOL Employment Standards Poster
- MOL Inspection Orders, and Compliance Forms
- Joint Health & Safety Committee: The University of Toronto, as an employer, is responsible under the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act for establishing and maintaining joint health and safety committees (JHSCs) in the workplace. The UTSC JHSC, consisting of representatives of workers and management, serves to provide consultation and meaningful input from employees in matters relating to health and safety.
- University of Toronto Office of Environmental Health and Safety: Develops general health and safety programs and procedures for the University of Toronto.
- Campus Safety Special Constable Service: Works 24/7 to protect the safety and security of the University community and offers a variety of safety programs and services.
- Safety and Support Services: Various activities, programs and supports at the University related to mental health, personal safety and sexual violence and harassment.