CTLB03 Introduction to Community Engaged Learning
... IS being offered this upcoming Winter 2021 academic session!
**Applications for Winter 2021 Placements are no longer being accepted.**
GO TO uoft.me/CTLB03 now!
The typically "in-class" lecture (Thursdays 11am-1pm) will be REMOTELY offered SYNCHRONOUSLY through Quercus. (Attendance is, as always, mandatory.)
Community placements will involve students working REMOTELY with community partners.
Be sure to "Request" the CTLB03 credit course on ACORN (you will be given "Interim" status).
Below is our current list of placements of placements being offered:
- "Citizen's Climate Lobby" (CCL) Volunteer Outreach Worker
- FILLED"Canadian Public Health Association" (CPHA) Public Health Policy Development
- FILLED"Council of Agencies Serving South Asians" (CASSA) Collaborative for Combatting Hate Project Assistant
- FILLED"Council of Agencies Serving South Asians" (CASSA) -Moving Towards Decent Employment for South Asian Immigrants in Toronto Project, Outreach and Engagement Assistant
- "Meal Exchange" - Event Coordinator
- FILLED"Meal Exchange" - Food Justice Researcher
- FILLED"Meal Exchange" - Operations Assistant
- FILLED"Scarborough Food Security Initiative" (SFSI) -Community Research & Education Assistants
- FILLED"Urban Alliance on Race Relations" (UA) Community Development Coordinators
- "Phoenix Academy of the Arts" Community ESL Program Assistants
If you already have a partnership arranged and ready to go with a community organization and would us to set this up (Sorry,we are no longer accepting proposals for the Winter 2021 term), please contact us:
Kamini Persaud, Coordinator, Experiential Learning, CTL
Amelia Seto-Hung, Course and Program Assistant, CTL