Announcement regarding DPI2021:
Posted on behalf of the Chair of the DPI2021 Steering Committee:
The DPI has been relocated to the University of Waterloo and Ryerson University based on the CAUT censure of the University of Toronto. We encourage participants and presenters at the DPI to learn more about the censure by visiting the CAUT website.
Censure is a sanction in which academic staff are asked to not accept appointments or speaking engagements at the institution until satisfactory changes are made.
In relocating the conference, we are following the recommendations of the Faculty for Academic Freedom at U of T. You can learn more about the recommendations here.
To access the up-to-date conference website, please visit: https://uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute/
About the Digital Pedagogy Institute
Founded in 2014, the Digital Pedagogy Institute is a conference featuring keynote addresses, presentations, workshops, and digital tool training in support of undergraduate and graduate teaching and learning.
While broadly focused on Digital Pedagogy, the conference themes include:
- digital pedagogy best practices in STEM, the Humanities, and the Social Sciences;
- digital pedagogy collaborations between faculty, educational developers, librarians, and/or graduate/undergraduate students;
- digital pedagogy collaborations with organizations outside the academy;
- the state of digital pedagogy education in higher education;
- digital pedagogy case studies, including course and assignment innovations;
- innovative new uses for traditional digital pedagogy tools.