Instructions to apply for CNS Access for UTSC Trainees:
- Complete EHS601 Laboratory Biosafety Training and EHS101 WHMIS Training from the Environmental Health and Safety Website. If required, also complete the Radiation and Laser Training.
- Please check off the equipment that you will be using during your research in the CNS Access Request Form. The Applicant and Supervisor must sign off on this form (page 3).
- Please fill out the Animal, Aquatics & CNS Access Card form and get it signed by your supervisor.
- Read the CNS policies and sign the CNS Memorandum of Understanding form.
- Email the three completed forms (CNS Access Request, Animal, Aquatics & CNS Access Card and CNS Memorandum of Understanding) to Durga Acharya (email@example.com).
2. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for "Animal, Aquatics & CNS Access Card" form
For external clients please email email@example.com for further information on facility access.