Procedures for application:
1. Add the course on Acorn. Students must select Lecture 02 (L02) for the French option. Their status will remain INT.
2. Find your placement on our website:
- Students will review the bank of placements found here and apply to one of the pre-approved positions
3. Create Your Own Placement:
- If, as a student, you do not see a suitable placement of interest, or have an interest in or connection with a particular community organization, you are welcome to create your own placement. Please note that if your created placement does not meet the course requirement, you will have to select a pre-approved placement from our list.
Please follow these steps to create your own placement:
a- Find a community organization with whom you would like to carry out a 10-12 wk, 5-8 hrs/wk service learning placement. The placement activity must be related to your areas of academic study and must be completed in French.
b- Contact the community organization and tell them about CTLB03 Introduction to Service Learning in French (LECTURE 02 FRENCH). Be informed before approaching them: https://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/cfl/ctlb03h3-introduction-service-learning-french
Read more about: