Another year has come and gone! We had a fantastic year in the Intramural Program, with UTSC participating in over 50 intramural leagues, winning 2 championships, 9 finalist titles, 11 semi-finalist titles, and a silver medal - a testament to the teams' successes and dominance in U of T Intramural Programs.
The Championship teams included:
- Women's Volleyball - Fall
- Co-ed A Ultimate Frisbee - Fall
- Women's Ice Hockey - OCCCR Provincial Silver Medalists
The 51st Annual Athletic Banquet was held on Saturday, April 2 at the Chelsea Hotel, Toronto. On this night, the UTSC community came together to celebrate the success of our student athletes and recognize the contributions made to our Intramural program by students, staff, alumni and community members.
The following individuals were selected by an awards committee, after being nominated by the UTSC community at large:
- Female Dickinson Award (Female Athlete of the Year) - Ainsleigh Huls
- Male Dickinson Award (Male Athlete of the Year) - Jermaine Burrell
- Female "Heart" Award - Astird Galvez-Ciani & Carley Moffatt
- Male "Heart" Award - Michael Edelhofer
- Spirit Award - Women's B Soccer
- Professor Taimo Pallandi Award - Devin Bonk
- The Coaching Award - Gabriela Estrada
- Stripes Award - Ben Klar
- UTSC Basketball Hall of Fame - Adrienne Vilela
- UTSC Soccer Hall of Fame - Jermaine Burrell & Messiah Wafai
- UTSC Hockey Hall of Fame - Chelsea Seguin
- UTSC Volleyball Hall of Fame - Sarah Heatley
- Junior and Senior 'S' Letter
We'd like to thank all those who joined us for celebrations that evening and congratulate the S.C.A.A on a great year and on putting together such an incredible event. Congratulations to all award winners and to all our student athletes on their participation and success in our Intramural program.
Stay tuned for photos from the event - in the meantime, checkout these images from the photobooth at the event.