With the most established university co-op programs in the Greater Toronto Area, the University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC) has been working with local and international employers for 40 years to help them meet short-term staffing needs, and fulfill longer term hiring objectives.
Participating employers have found that our co-op students help them to reduce employee overload, adapt to demand, and stay ahead of the competition.
Why Hire A Co-op Student?
A viable year-round staffing solution, recruiting from co-op programs allows you to:
- Stretch your recruiting dollars
- Participate in shaping the future by attracting and retaining future employees
- Staff your contract roles year-round
- Promote your organization
- Receive a $3,000 tax credit (qualifying organizations) per student