With the most established university Co-op programs in the Greater Toronto Area, the University of Toronto Scarborough has been working with local and international employers for 40 years to help them meet short term staffing needs, and fulfill longer term hiring objectives.
Participating employers have found that our co-op students help them to reduce employee overload, adapt to demand, and stay ahead of the competition.
Why Hire a Co-op Student?
A viable year-round staffing solution, recruiting from co-op programs allows you to::
- Stretch your recruiting dollars
- Participate in shaping the future by attracting and retaining future employees
- Staff your contract roles year-round
- Promote your organization
- Receive a $3000 tax credit (qualifying organizations) per student