Students are available to begin working in January, May or September, and recruitment can begin as early as four months prior to the start of the position. With the help of our team, you could complete your hiring in as few as 10 business days.
3-step hiring process
- Complete our Online Job Submission Form. You will receive our students' applications shortly after your job posting closing date.
- Choose your candidates and call or email us to schedule the interviews.
Make your final choice. We will liaise with the student and present job offers on your behalf.
Put us to work for you — at no charge
Expand your organization's HR team by having Arts & Science co-op staff take on some of the recruiting steps for you.
We'll work directly with you to find the perfect fit for your recruitment needs. Some of the ways in which we can assist you in the hiring process include:
- Developing an effective job description
- Actively advertising co-op opportunities to our students
- Batch delivering applications via email or courier
- Pre-qualifying of candidates upon request
- Scheduling interviews with your chosen candidates (in your office or ours!)
- Extending offers of employment
Not quite ready to hire yet, but have additional questions?
Contact us for more information! A member of our business development team will be in touch with you to follow up.
Need funding? We can help.
Have a look at the funding opportunities listed here, or connect with one of our business developers for some personalized recommendations.
Participating in on-campus events or hosting students at your workplace are great ways to connect and build your brand with prospective co-op employees.