Internal Applicants

Current UTSC student? Use the Internal Applicant Information form to apply for a transfer into the Arts & Science Co-op Program, or learn more about admissions process.


Interest-Free Status

Maintain interest-free status with OSAP, so that you don't have to start repaying your loans while on work terms. Please visit the Office of the Registrar's website to access more information.

Status in Co-op

Withdrawal from the Program

If you'd like to leave the Arts & Science Co-op Program, fill out the Co-op Withdrawal Request form (PDF, 82 KB) to will start the process. Please read the Leaving Co-op webpage for details.