Benefits of Mentorship
Through the power of mentorship you will be exposing your mentee to a brand new perspective, sharing your knowledge and experiences in a collaborative effort towards their personal development.
Benefits to being a mentor in the Partners in Leadership program include:
- Intrinsic satisfaction obtained from helping an emerging professional from your alma mater develop his/her potential
- The opportunity to share experiences
- Increases in networking potential
- An opportunity for experienced professionals to strengthen their knowledge base and improve their communication skills
- Enhance your leadership, teaching and coaching skills and become a more reflective practitioner
- A chance to interact with future professionals who will shape the future of our society
- Demonstrate professionalism and a commitment to personal and professional development of self
- The satisfaction of giving-back and re-acquainting yourself with U of T Scarborough
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Get in touch with us!