Before you apply
- Know what you want to study. Learn more about our programs and their requirements on this site and the U of T Scarborough Viewbook. Remember that you can only apply to ONE program at U of T Scarborough, so make sure it’s the one you want!
- Come for a visit. Book a campus tour and register for our on-campus events to get a good feel for your campus and your program of choice.
- Check your eligibility. If English is not your first language, you may need to take an English Language Facility test. If you are an international student, you should also research the additional information needed to study in Canada (e.g. Visas & Permits). If you have a disability, please contact UTSC’s AccessAbility & Services directly for information and assistance regarding disability accommodation and related services.
Sending in your application
- Send in your application. Apply on the Ontario Universities' Application Centre and provide any necessary supplementary application forms before the deadline.
- Make sure your application is complete. Only send in what is required — we may request more information at later stages in your application process.
New students are expected to begin their program in the Fall Session (September). Applicants are not permitted to begin in the Summer Session (May/June and July/August) or the Winter Session (January).
Application deadline dates and other important dates
The SAF is important for both admission to some programs and consideration for scholarships. Learn more about which programs and how to complete it.
Proof of English proficiency is a requirement and admission decisions cannot be made until an acceptable score has been reported. If you are in doubt about whether you meet our language requirements, please contact our office at +1 (416) 287-7529.
Specific mathematics courses are required for all of the Management programs, and almost all of the sciences. Having the appropriate mathematical knowledge is vital for you to be properly prepared for university study.
Is your application application file complete? Take the time now to check for everything that is required to complete your application file.
You've applied to U of T Scarborough, now what?
We take many factors into consideration when assessing your application – not just your academic record.