How to Apply
Before you apply
- Know what you want to study. Learn more about our programs and their requirements on this site and the U of T Scarborough Viewbook. Remember that you can only apply to ONE program at U of T Scarborough, so make sure it’s the one you want!
- Come for a visit. Book a campus tour and register for our on-campus events to get a good feel for your campus and your program of choice.
- Check your eligibility. If English is not your first language, you may need to take an English Language Facility test. If you are an international student, you should also research the additional information needed to study in Canada (e.g. Visas & Permits). If you have a disability, please contact UTSC’s AccessAbility & Services directly for information and assistance regarding disability accommodation and related services.
Sending in your application
- Send in your application. Apply on the Ontario Universities' Application Centre and provide any necessary supplementary application forms before the deadline.
- Make sure your application is complete. Only send in what is required — we may request more information at later stages in your application process.
New students are expected to begin their program in the Fall Session (September). Applicants are not permitted to begin in the Summer Session (May/June and July/August) or the Winter Session (January).