Combined BSc and Master of Environmental Science
If you're interested in applying ecological theory to real-world conservation challenges, assessing and planning for climate change impacts or looking for a career in environmental monitoring, remediation and restoration, this flexible combined degree program is for you.
U of T Scarborough Program Options
To be admissible, you must select either the Co-op or Specialist option.
- Conservation & Biodiversity
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Geoscience
- Environmental Physics
- Integrative Biology
Full admission requirements is available on the UTSC Calendar.
- Years 1-3: BSc requirements
- Year 4: BSc requirements PLUS two 0.5 credit graduate courses in MEnvSc (1.0 credits in total)
- Year 5: MEnvSc first-year requirements
- Year 6: MEnvSc second-year requirements