Transferring to UTSC in September 2019?
Congratulations on your acceptance to UTSC! We’re excited you’ve joined our community and welcome the experience that you will bring to our campus. Begin your journey by attending "Get Started" for transfer Students! Get Started is an interactive half day academic orientation hosted by the Academic Advising & Career Centre to help you transition to UTSC. We greatly encourage you to attend!
Get Started introduces you to all the information and tools you need to have an academically successful year.
- Receive assistance in understanding and applying your Transfer Credits to your UTSC programs and degree.
- Get help with choosing your fall and winter courses and answers to your questions.
- Explore the campus, learn about resources and get your U of T student card.
- Meet other incoming transfer students
- Connect with peer coaches and staff members of various academic disciplines, who are excited to share their experiences with you.
Registration for special transfer student programming on July 4th, 2019 is NOW OPEN!
*Registration is temporarily offline from 22nd April - 29th April. You will not be able to access online registration during this time.
1. Visit the Career & Co-Curricular Learning Network (clnx.utoronto.ca)
2. Under the "Students and Recent Grads" menu, log in using your JOINid/UTORid and password
3. Click on the "UTSC Get Started Program" located near the end of the menu on the left-hand side
4. Click on the ‘Register’ under Get Started Transfer Program
5. Select the date that is most appropriate for you and answer the registration questions. A confirmation will be sent to you when you have successfully completed the process
Please note: Due to limited space, the Transfer Student sessions will be restricted to students only. There will not be any programming for parents/guests.
If you can’t make it to the dedicated transfer student sessions, you’re welcome to attend any of the general Get Started sessions (https://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/aacc/registration) However, the material in these sessions is geared towards students transitioning from high school to university.
Transfer Credit Assessment Form
You should have already submitted your Transfer Credit Assessment Form (and hopefully received your assessment). If you haven't yet submitted it, please contact the UTSC Admissions Office as soon as possible.
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for more information about transfer credits.