Wednesday, January 22, 2020 | 11:00 am - 3:00 pm | Highland Hall
Don't miss our biggest employer event of the year! Speak with representatives from 60+ organizations in many different sectors to get information on their summer and full-time positions. Many organizations complete their hiring for summer by the end of February, so this is a great chance to connect with them.
How to Prepare
Preparation is key to success at any job fair.
- Do your research: visit the websites of organizations you are interested in
- Sign up for an Employment Peer Coaching appointment to have your resume critiqued ahead of time
- Review our Career & Job Fairs tipsheet
- Dress professionally, bring your resume and ask thoughtful questions
- Bring your UofT TCard for entry (only open to UofT students + recent graduates with UofT ID)
** Log in to CLNx (Events Calendar > UTSC AA&CC) for the full fair guide, including which employers are attending! **