Congratulations on your acceptance to UTSC! We are excited you have joined our community.
Online registration for the Get Started (Condensed) 2019 Program is NOW OPEN!
If you have accepted your Offer of Admission, please follow the steps below*:
1. Visit the Career & Co-Curricular Learning Network (clnx.utoronto.ca)
2. Under the "Students and Recent Grads" menu, log in using your JOINid/UTORid and password
3. Click on the "UTSC Get Started Program" located near the end of the menu on the left-hand side
4. Click on the ‘Register’ under Get Started Condensedl Program
5. Select the date that is most appropriate for you and answer the registration questions. A confirmation will be sent to you when you have successfully completed the process
*Please Note: it may take 48 hours for OUAC to process your acceptance. If you are having problems logging in, try again after the processing period. If you continue to have issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 2 business days to process your request.
|Wednesday, July 17th, 2019|
|Monday, August 26th, 2019|
*These days are after First Year Course Selection (July 8th) so please do not wait to attend Get Started to enrol in your courses.You can get advice on whether your choices are appropriate during Get Started.
Registration will close at 9:00 am, one business day prior to your Get Started date. For example, registration for Wednesday, July 17th will close Tuesday, July 16th at 9am.
If you need to cancel your registration:
Log into CLNx, find your booking and click ‘Cancel Registration’
To change the date you’re registered for:
1. Log into CLNx, find your booking and click ‘Cancel Registration’ *
2. Find the date you want to attend and click ‘Register’
*This is an important step because the system will not allow multiple bookings for the same program, so you need to first cancel your original registration before choosing a new date
If you have any other inquiries, please contact: email@example.com. Please allow 2 business days to process your request.