A subject POSt is a program of study, which consists of a group of courses designed to provide you with direction in a particular academic area. It may be a Specialist, Major or Minor program.
Office of the Registrar
Visit the Office of the Registrar's website for information about subject POSts:
- What is a Subject POSt?
- Choose Appropriate Subject POSt(s) for your Degree POSt
- When and How to Select Subject POSts
- Regulations Concerning Subject POSts (programs of study)
- Subject POSt Codes and Procedures
- Calendar: Guide to Programs, Application Requirements and Program Requirements
- All Co-op programs are limited and you must apply to enrol in these programs. For complete requirements, review the calendar.
- You may only register in one Co-op program.
- Co-op subject POSts have additional program fees - see the Student Accounts website for details.
- Some co-op subject POSts are offered as major subject POSts. These can only be taken as part of a four year degree, so they must be combined with another major subject POSt.
- Management subject POSts: Do not apply to both the co-op and non-co-op subject POSts of the same title. If you are refused admittance to the co-op subject POSt, you will automatically be considered for the relevant non-co-op subject POSt.