Starting at UTSC in September 2020?
Begin your journey at UTSC with Get Started! Get Started is an engaging and interactive academic orientation hosted by the Academic Advising & Career Centre. Get Started will help support your Transition from High School to University
The orientation will introduce you to all the information and tools you need to have an academically successful first year.
- Get help choosing your first-year courses and receive answers to your questions.
- Connect with peer mentors and staff members of various academic disciplines, who are excited to share their experiences with you.
Please note that the first year course enrollment is July 8th
Check Technical Requirements
- Personal Computer you will need regular access to a computer. While much can be done with tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices they are not guaranteed to work in all areas of the course. For an optimal experience, you must have a laptop or desktop computer (Windows 10 or higher or Mac OS X 10.14 or higher is recommended).
- Internet connection: High-speed broadband access (LAN, Cable or DSL) is highly recommended for an optimal learning experience. Note, that relying on a library or a café for internet access is not recommended.
- A Web Browser is required for access to Quercus. Take a look at the list of supported browsers.
- Additional information is available.